Globe Chromantic Cruiser Review
Yet another skateboarding marvel from the Globe, the Chromantic Cruiser Galaxy 33″ is the perfect companion for you, doesn’t matter if you’re going to use it as a surrogate for your bike in the city for your daily commuting or if you’re just going to have some fun cruising on it. Not only the Globe Chromantic feels best on cruising but it also maintains stability and control on mellow carving missions as well. To guarantee that the fast Globe Conical 62mm 83a wheels won’t bite your deck it’s designed with wheel wells and riser pads. The old-school style of this fine board is finished by the angled Slant 150mm trucks. Additionally, the board has a rubber grip on the tail to ensure perfect control.
- 7-Ply hard rock maple with epoxy resin
- EVA Tailpad for perfect control
- ABEC 7 precision speed bearings for increased durability
- High tensile hardware
- Super high-rebound bushings
- Deck Length: 33″ / 83.82 cm
- Deck Width: 9.7″ / 24.64 cm
- Wheelbase: 22.25″ / 56.52 cm
- Construction: 7 Plies of Maple
- Concave: Mellow concave with kicktail
- Trucks: 6.0″ Slant Trucks
- Wheels: 62mm 83a Wheels
- Bearings: Globe ABEC 7 Precision Speed Bearings
- Grip Tape: Clear Broadcast Grip
- Flex: Stiff
- Mounting: Top-Mount
- Hardware: ¼” riserpads and angled riserpads, Philips bolt pack
- It’s a classic cruiser with a simplified design with high-quality performance components – ideal for cruising and carving the streets of your city. It doesn’t matter if you’re going to use it as a surrogate for your bike in the city or if you’re just going to cruise with it, the Globe Chromantic Cruiser is your best companion.
- The board feels great even on big hills. It’s a great board for novice riders looking to polishing their longboarding skills. It’s also great for carving and it does this very well.
- The high-performance ABEC 7 bearings spin faster and longer which means less effort when getting up to full speed. It features bearing spacers for quicker acceleration and higher rolling speed.
- The high-rebound bushings can be used in a variety of shapes across the line to match the functionality of the board. From stability at high speeds to carving with responsive turning, this board appropriately fit styles from fast downhill lines to cruising, carving, and street skating.
- The board’s high-rebound urethane formula is abrasion resistant, smoother, faster, and provide excellent grip.
- Epoxy resin is used to press the board which makes it lighter, stronger and longer lasting than normal water-based decks.
- The black grip at the end of the board makes it easy to pick up. It comes lose enough already so it’s super easy to turn. This is also a perfect size and weight for when it needs to be carried.
- Great for beginners but not so ideal for serious boarders.
If you’re someone who is not genuinely fond of intense riding and is just into the sport for the real bliss of a relaxing and stimulating board ride, then the Globe Chromantic Cruiser is just the thing for you. Plus it also feels good for mild to intensive sliding and downhill methods. It doesn’t matter if you’re going to use it for your daily commuting in the city or you’re just so much into cruising, the Globe Chromantic Cruiser will be on your side. The high-rebound bushings ensure increased stability at high speeds or while making tighter turns. This is also a perfect size and weight for when it needs to be moving in or around or while on-the-go.
Related: Best Globe Longboards